Saturday, April 3, 2010

Mulittasking At Its Finest!


These are some of the small things I love about 2010 – the Saints won the Super Bowl, the US almost beat Canada in hockey at the Olympics, and you can get a mani and pedi at the airport on a layover.

Ok, I will admit a mani/pedi is not in the same category as “the aints” becoming “the Saints” but it sure makes me happy.

I’ve been short on time lately and haven’t been able to do my regular maintenance of hands and feet, but the universe helped.  I had a two-hour layover and saw the Xpress Spa in the airport.  It was lovely.  They played zen music, sat me in a massage chair, and gave me a hand massage and foot massage while doing my nails.  WOW! 

I often talk about the tribulations, the stress, the annoyances, and the aggravations of flying; but if you can stop for a little pampering while traveling to work then that, my friends, is the best form of multi-tasking I can think of. 

1 comment:

  1. this is the life we chose and therefore we really accept it and love it!

    ReplyDelete